The collection of old debt has become a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States and many consumers are subject to unfair and abusive collection tactics at all stages in the collection process.
The consumer protection attorneys of Zamparo Law Group, P.C. can advise you of your rights when you are involved in debt collection and can help you protect yourself from harassment.
If you are being harassed by debt collectors, use this Collection Communications Log to keep track of when and how you are being contacted. It is one of the best ways to build a case for debt collection harassment.
Contact Us Today If You Have…
- Received harassing phones calls about debt.
- Been contacted about a debt discharged in bankruptcy.
- Received countless phone calls at inconvenient hours of the day and night.
- Received summons for a lawsuit.
- Had your bank account frozen.
- Had your wages garnished.
- Been contacted by a collector at work.
- Been contacted by a collector on your cell phone.